The infamous Sephora sale is back for the second time this year! If you haven’t heard the sale at Sephora started last Friday for the fall season! All levels (Yes ALL levels!) – Sephora Rouge, VIB and Beauty Insider can shop the sale of the season!
The reason this sale is so awesome is that department stores will never give you this much of a discount off of beauty products! So if you’ve been thinking of splurging on the Dyson Hairdryer or T3 Styling Wand now is the time to buy those investment pieces.
How to Shop the Sephora Sale
First off, you need to be a member of the Beauty Insider program (you can sign up here).
The way the sale works it’s in a tiered format:
To receive 20% off Items:
Rouge members – Receive 20% off August 24 – September 3 in store and online with code YESROUGE
To receive 15% off Items:
VIB members – Receive 15% off August 30 – September 3 in store and online with code YESVIB
To receive 10% off Items:
Beauty Insiders – Receive 10% off August 30 – September 3 in store and online with code YESINSIDER
If you aren’t familiar with the tiers here is a run down on how it works. The top tier is VIB Rouge which is for those customers that spend $1,000 a year. The next tier is VIB for customers who spend $350 a year. The third tier is Beauty Insider which is for any customers in the program who spend less than $350 a year.
What to Buy from the Sephora VIB Sale - Top 10 Items
1. T3 Styling Wand - This curling wand does WONDERS to your hair and creates long lasting curls! I always struggle with curls falling out soon after I've curled my hair so this item is definitely in my shopping cart! What's even better is that this comes in a set of THREE barrels so you get more for your money!
2. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Alright ladies, how many of you HATE blowdrying your hair? I know I definitely fall into that category with my long hair! The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has been such a hot item since it came out with its high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control for shine. I own a Dyson Hair Dryer and I LOVE IT! If you have any questions about this hair dryer or want a review on it please let me know in the comments or send me an email!
3. Slip Silk Pillowcase - Alot of people swear by silk pillowcases and I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one! Traditional pillowcases damage delicate skin and hair over time. Silk is more gentle on your skin and hair as it is natural, hypoallergenic, dust mite-resistant, and allows skin to breathe.
4. Drunk Elephant LALA Retro Whipped Cream - Drunk Elephant is one of the top skincare brands right now and it's no surprise as the brand is committed to using only clean ingredients. This product in particular is an amazing moisturizer that rescues dry, dull skin while slowly delivering a steady dose of barrier moisture throughout the day and night.
5. Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water - Lately I’ve been super careful what to use on my skin and micellar water is right up my alley. It’s super easy to remove makeup, cleanse, and tone all in one with micellar water and that’s why this item is on my top 10 list. The formula is made by organic grape water, chamomile extract, and plant glycerin. It’s also a great item to throw into your gym bag and can use a cotton pad or hands to use.
6. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask - One of the hottest products in the blogger community, this mask does not disappoint. I love how thick the mask is and how hydrating it is (definitely great for those that have dry and dull skin). This mask is also free from harmful ingredients and is also vegan.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette - During the Sephora sale I always make it a point to pick up at least one new eye shadow palette! This palette is beautiful with 14 shades ranging from bold and bright mattes to soft pastel shimmers. It's perfect for day to night!
8. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - This loose setting powder is the KEY to setting my makeup especially under my eye area. I use this setting powder to set my under eye makeup so it doesn't crease. I love that it comes in a mini travel size which I bought as part of the sale so I use it on the go!
9. Foundation - There are so many foundations out there but one that I have been wanting to try is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna which is a soft-matte long-wear foundation that comes in 40 shades! My go-to foundation is the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation which is a long-wear foundation and lasts for up to 24 hours (you can read my review here)
10. Chanel perfume - Okay ladies, when does perfume EVER go on sale? I have both the COCO Mademoiselle and the CHANEL N5 they are both amazing. I always make sure to stock up on perfumes during each sale and cologne for my husband as well. He loves the Bleu De CHANEL which smells so good!
I hope you enjoyed this type of post of what's in my Sephora cart!
Will you be shopping the sale and picking up anything? I would love to hear your thoughts!