The infamous Sephora sale is back for the second time this year! If you haven’t heard yet the sale at Sephora started last Friday, April 26, for the spring season! YAY! All levels (Yes ALL levels!) – Sephora Rouge, VIB and Beauty Insider can shop the sale of the season!
The reason this sale is so awesome is that department stores will never give you this much of a discount off of beauty products! So if you’ve been thinking of splurging on the Dyson Hairdryer or T3 Styling Wand now is the time to buy those investment pieces.
How to Shop the Sephora Sale
First off, you need to be a member of the Beauty Insider program (you can sign up here).
The way the sale works it’s in a tiered format:
To receive 20% off Items:
· Rouge members – Receive 20% off April 26 – May 6 in store and online with code HEYROUGE
To receive 15% off Items:
· VIB members – Receive 15% off May 2 – May 6 in store and online with code HEYVIB
To receive 10% off Items:
· Beauty Insiders – Receive 10% off May 2 – May 6 in store and online with code HEYINSIDER
If you aren’t familiar with the tiers here is a run down on how it works. The top tier is VIB Rouge which is for those customers that spend $1,000 a year. The next tier is VIB for customers who spend $350 a year. The third tier is Beauty Insider which is for any customers in the program who spend less than $350 a year.
What to Buy from the Sephora VIB Sale - Top 10 Items
1. T3 Styling Wand - This curling wand does WONDERS to your hair and creates long lasting curls! I always struggled with curls falling out soon after I've curled my hair but this styling wand is amazing! What's even better is that this comes in a set of THREE barrels so you get more for your money!
2. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Alright ladies, how many of you HATE blowdrying your hair? I know I definitely fall into that category with my long hair! The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer has been such a hot item since it came out with its high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control for shine. I own a Dyson Hair Dryer and I LOVE IT! If you have any questions about this hair dryer or want a review on it please let me know in the comments or send me an email!
3. Olaplex - One of the hottest new products on the market is the Olaplex line. This one in particular, the Olaplex Hair Perfector, is a concentrated treatment that strengthens the hair, reduces breakage and improves the look and feel of your hair. I can’t wait to try out this line!
4. Drunk Elephant LALA Retro Whipped Cream - Drunk Elephant is one of the top skincare brands right now and it's no surprise as the brand is committed to using only clean ingredients. This product in particular is an amazing moisturizer that rescues dry, dull skin while slowly delivering a steady dose of barrier moisture throughout the day and night.
5. OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum - This product is amazing in evening out your skin tone. This serum is packed with It's packed with vitamin C, to brighten, correct uneven tone, and create a radiant complexion. Amazing dewy skin, here I come!
6. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask - One of the hottest products in the blogger community, this mask does not disappoint. I love how thick the mask is and how hydrating it is (definitely great for those that have dry and dull skin). This mask is also free from harmful ingredients - double win!
7. Huda The Nude Eyeshadow Palette - During the Sephora sale I always make it a point to pick up at least one new eye shadow palette! This palette is beautiful with 18 shades highly-pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues.
8. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - This loose setting powder is the KEY to setting my makeup especially under my eye area. I use this setting powder to set my under eye makeup so it doesn't crease. I love that it also comes in a mini travel size which I bought as part of the sale so I use it on the go!
9. Foundation - There are so many foundations out there but one that I have been wanting to try is the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna which is a soft-matte long-wear foundation that comes in 50 shades! My go-to foundation is the Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation which is a long-wear foundation and lasts for up to 24 hours (you can read my review here)
10. Perfume - When does perfume EVER go on sale? Well during the Sephora sale they sure do! I have both the COCO Mademoiselle and the Chloé Eau de Parfum they are both amazing. I always make sure to stock up on perfumes during each sale and cologne for my husband as well. He loves the Bleu De CHANEL which smells sooo good!
I hope you enjoyed this type of post of what's in my Sephora cart!
Will you be shopping the sale and picking up anything? I would love to hear your thoughts!