Fuzzy Sweater: Target / Faux Leather Leggings: Club Monaco
Bag: Chanel (Similar) / Earrings: Ann Taylor / Heels: Levity (Similar)
I can’t believe the holidays are just days around the corner and we are seriously DAYS away from Christmas! I wanted to share this super cozy yet chic look I wore over the weekend with one of my favorite fuzzy sweaters from target (under $15!) paired with faux leather leggings from Club Monaco. I’ve had these leggings for a while now and they can be dressed either up or down. I love that only the front panel is faux leather and the back is a thick legging material. I highly recommend them!
If you haven’t finished your holiday shopping yet or looking for a few great stocking stuffers look no further! I rounded a few of my favorite items below which are perfect for yourself, a friend, girlfriend, fiance, mother, etc.!
Handbag: I’ve had my eye on the Gucci Marmont bag recently. I also recommend (and have) the Saint Laurent Monogram Quilted Leather Wallet on a Chain bag for the last few years and couldn’t recommend it more! If you are looking for something more budget-friendly I highly recommend this crossbody Tory Burch bag.
2. Perfume: Even though this is on the personal side you can’t go wrong with gifting perfume! My favorite in general is Chanel, specifically the Coco Mademoiselle and N5.
3. Initial Necklaces: I love receiving and giving dainty jewelry. I’ve been a big fan of the Kate Spade initial pendant necklace which is very personal and makes the perfect gift!
4. Sunglasses: I love sunglasses and can’t ever get enough of them (probably because I loose them all the time)! My favorites include Ray Ban, Chloe and Quay.
5. Scarf: You can never go wrong with gifting scarves. They come in so many colors and patterns - the options are endless! My favorite picks are this scarf and this scarf.
6. Candles: I know I love receiving candles. My favorites include: Diptyque, Jo Malone and Yankee Candle. I literally have them all over the house and loveeee how the house smells.
7. Cozy Sweaters: You all know I love my cozy sweaters. This year cozy sweaters come in all shapes and sizes. I am just loving this one from target which is so fuzzy and on sale for under $15!
8. Slippers: I love these slippers because they are so warm and cozy but these are also super trendy! These UGG slippers have the cutest bow and I love these classic UGG slippers as well.
9. Earrings: I love diamond stud earrings, but I also love me a good pair of statement earrings! This year statement earrings came in so many different lengths and styles - like these Bauble Bar tassel earrings and these beautiful Kendra Scott earings!
10. Makeup Sets: Ladies, you all know that makeup can be soo expensive! If the person who you are shopping for is into makeup this set literally has every lip color and this set is super popular as well!