1. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer - Alright ladies, how many of you HATE blowdrying your hair? I know I definitely fall into that category with my long locks! What's worse is that I've gotten my hair stuck in a hair dryer.. seriously it's time to stop investing in cheap-o hairdryers. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is one of the hot items this year with its high-speed, powerful, brushless digital motor and intelligent heat control for shine.
2. T3 Styling Wand - I've heard this curling wand does WONDERS to your hair and creates long lasting curls! I always struggle with curls falling out soon after I've curled my hair so this item is definitely on my wish list! What's even better is that this comes in a set of THREE barrels so you get more for your money!
3. Clarisonic - Another must buy to have during this sale! This Clarisonic comes in a set featuring a two-speed cleansing device paired with a radiance-boosting brush head and a makeup brush. This is seriously a game changer if you want your skin to be flawless!
4. Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette - The queen of makeup has finally come to the U.S. Sephora! There are 18 colors that come in it and all of which look amazing ranging from highly pigmented mattes, chrome pressed pearls, and 3D metal shades.
5. Diorshow Mascara – This is the one mascara I've kept in my makeup stash for YEARS! It makes your lashes look longer, fuller, and thicker. I honestly don't go out anywhere without it!
6. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - This loose setting powder has been one of the newest additions to my makeup routine. I use this setting powder to set my under eye makeup so it doesn't crease or look cakey. It's seriously fool proof and makes your makeup last longer! There is also a mini travel size that I bought so I can toss it in my purse.
7. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - I have a whole bunch of these lip stains and for a good reason, they are super long lasting and the colors in this line are amazing! My two favorite for my skin tone are Bow N Arrow and Lolita.
8. Foundation - These two foundations have been on my radar (and I'm sure alot of you as well!) Huda Beauty Foundation and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna. I've heard so many great things about both of these foundations.
9. Contour Kit by Smashbox - Contouring has seriously changed the way I do my makeup every day. The kit contains a contour, bronzer, and highlight shade. It also comes with instructions if you are a newbie!
10. Shimmering Skin Perfector Highlighter by Becca - This is hands-down one of my favorite highlighters of all time. It gives you such a beautiful highlight and glow. I use this on my cheekbones and it really pulls my makeup together.
11. FARSALI Drops - I've seen all the youtube beauty gurus using this product so I am definitely adding this to my cart! It makes your makeup look dewy, glowy, and bright. It also hydrates and smells incredible! It's especially great for those with dry skin.
12. Beautyblender - Stock up on these beautyblenders NOW!! I can't even begin to tell you how many beautyblenders I've gone through or have lost. The beautyblender is essential to a flawless makeup application. I use it every single day to apply my make up!
13. Chanel perfume: Okay ladies, when does Chanel perfume EVER go on sale? I have both the COCO Mademoiselle and the CHANCE Eau Vive they are both amazing. I've gotten so many questions about what perfume I wear so these are must haves!
14. Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream with SPF 20 - I use this cream religiously every morning. My skin tends to be a little on the dry side especially in the winter so this cream makes my skin feel so soft and beautiful. It also contains SPF in it which is also so important for your skin!
15. Everyday Must Have Gift Set: What's a shopping trip without buying something for your family and girlfriends? This gift set has the most amazing mix of products - to be exact, the best selling products that Sephora has!
I hope you enjoyed this type of post of what is in my Sephora cart! Will you be shopping the sale and picking up anything? I would love to hear your thoughts!